Hi! I’m Eryn. Thanks for checking out my blog. Writing has been my passion since I was little so as I began my quest to get healthy, I decided the best way for me to stay honest was to blog about it. Take a stroll around. This is a work in progress. Hopefully as times goes on, I’ll include recipes, workouts and other little motivations that have kept me moving and on the right track! I would love to hear from you – firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tidbits you should know.
1. I’m 26 years old. I gained 40 lbs on my 5’6 frame in college and despite my efforts, have not managed to take it off. I did lose 15 a couple of years back, but gained 25 back.
2. I’m an extremely busy person. So if I slack and forget to blog… it’s not because I don’t want too. I work full-time, I own my own photography business AND I teach riding lessons on the weekends. On top of having a life.
3. You will RARELY see people’s full names or real locations. Except if I get on track with running. In which case, I might show a map of my routes (even when walking!)
4. I’ve been horseback riding my whole life. I’m sure there will be a blog about at some point. I may be in my mid-twenties, but I’m still just as horse crazy as I was when I was 9.
5. As mentioned in my first post, I love learning about health and fitness. I’m hoping as I continue on this road, I’ll learn enough to pass on my knowledge.
6. I’m an ‘oversharer’. While you may not care what I weigh, I do. Mainly because it’s important for the context of this blog. It will celebrate my little wins and probably my emotional moments of ‘Holy crap, did I really just eat that?!’ but it’s okay. In the end, I hope I can look back and say ‘Wow, I did something.’
So come back and visit! And enjoy